EAST MIDLANDS and EAST ANGLIA FARM WASTE RECYCLING SERVICE
Using the Solway Bin and Liner System
Click here to see our brochure and here to see video clips of the bin system in action. In response to your requests we are pleased to announce our new Farm Waste Recycling Service for the East Midlands (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire & Rutland) and East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex).
1 Our scheme is:
- Environmentally friendly – everything possible is recycled.
- Fair - you pay only for what you produce, no charge per acre or other hidden charges.
- Affordable - pay only £30 per large liner of waste collected from your farm.
- Comprehensive - we provide a FREE Waste Management Plan for the whole farm.
- Compliant with Farm Assurance - we provide a certificate and other necessary documentation.
- Tidy - use our Solway bins as a safe place to store and compact your waste until we collect.
2 Fill up our Solway bin liners and we will collect from your farm :
- Recyclable Non-hazardous Waste Pesticide Containers (Triple Rinsed), Silage Bale Wrap and Silage Pit covers, IBC Fertiliser, Feed bags and other bulk bags (Inners & Outers), Feed buckets, Cardboard.
- String, Netwrap.
3 The Harby scheme covers the East Midlands and East Anglia and is available to all farmers and other countryside producers of plastic waste, such as livery stables, forestry sites, nurseries and garden centres.
4 Our Scheme is in association with Solway Recycling Ltd and uses the patented Solway Bin and liner system. For further details of the system visit the website http://www.solwayrecycling.co.uk.
5 Our system is run by Harby Agriculture Ltd., Ragnal Farm, Coach Gap Lane, Langar, NG13 9HP, telephone 01949 869172. Harby Agriculture Ltd. is a sister company of Paul R Towns Ltd. Agricultural Merchants and is administered from the same office.
6 To join our waste recycling scheme today, simply click below for terms and conditions of sale and to download the application form. Alternatively, simply call our office to place an order. Please refer to our "Terms and Conditions" page. If you wish to place an order or join the scheme, please download the following application form (hazardous or non-hazardous waste) and either email it back to us or post the form using the address as indicated.
7 If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Harby 01949 869172 and we will answer your questions. Please also refer to our F.A.Q. "Frequently Asked Questions" page.
8 Coming soon - Hazardous waste collection service. Click here for further details.